Copyright, Trademark and Service Mark Notices
All text, graphics, photographs, videos, sound, trademarks, logos, artwork, interfaces and computer code, including but not limited to the design, coordination, “look and feel” and arrangement of elements contained on the Websites (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed by or to HackTheDMV, Inc. The Content is protected by trademark, copyright, and patent laws, and other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Websites or Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, transmitted or distributed in any way, including the use of framing or mirrors, to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without HackTheDMV’s prior written permission. Nothing on the Websites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Content.
Copyright Compliance / DMCA
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from our Site(s) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Sites by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Sites, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Attn: Hack The DMV Copyright Notification
c/o Northwest Registered Agent, LLC
622 W Riverside Ave.,
Suite N, Spokane, WA 99201 with an email to email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Sites is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. For clarity, only DMCA Notices should go to the AI2 Designated Copyright Agent.